- Macmillan/McGraw-Hill- Math
- Open Court Resources- English Language Arts
http://src.scholastic.com - Reading Counts - search for quizzes here!
- Recommended Literature Lists K-12 - From the California Department of Education Website Resources
- National Geographic Kids - Monthly online magazine for kids
- Word Central - Dictionary and word games
- Nasa Kids - Space Science
- Yahoo Kids - Search engine and other activities for kids
- Fun Brain - Activities for students, parents and teachers
- Reading is Fundamental - Lots of fun reading games
- Coolmath4kids - An amusement park of math for kids
- Scott Foresman Digital Path - A web-based resource that came with your History Social-Science Scott Foresman Textbook. Please contact your classroom teacher to learn what your child's login name and password is for the Digital Path.
- NetTrekker - A search engine dedicated to education. Please contact your classroom teacher for login information.
- EnVision Math - A web-based resource for the adopted Math program for LUSD. You need a Username and Password from your teacher!
- Macmillan Science - A web-based resource for the adopted Science program for LUSD.
Due to the nature of the internet, adult supervision is recommended.
LUSD and Abbott Elementary can not be held responsible for information contained on other sites.